Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Europe day 1 of 59, L.A. to London to Paris

Obviously, day one is all about getting there. For poops and giggles I took this p.o.v. pic of my little virgin upper class coffin/seat/bed. I watched The Day The Earth Stood Still, featuring the actor whom I would love to argue with you about his genius, Keanu Reeves. Unlike the average Keanu star vehicle, this movie was as horribly stupid as possible. One imagines a story meeting where good ideas were continually shot down. "No Tom, we're going to ignore that good idea. If we make that sequence intelligent what do we do with the rest of this movie?" I cleansed my brain with Role Models, a delightful movie which was stupid on purpose. Nothing beats a movie where guys teach kids how to stare at breasts without getting caught.
At the moment we're sitting in Heathrow waiting for the connection to Paris. The quality of pics and this blog in general should improve from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment